Hi, my name is Dee, I create Exquisite Hand Crafted


One of a Kind Vintage, Victorian, Nostalgia Paper


Crafted Greeting Cards and Gift Tags that are


Elegant and Beautiful. These cards that I create are


just not a greeting card, they are a treasured keepsake,


that special card that you have purchased for that


special someone in your life and you know that she will


cherish it and keep it forever close to her heart. You


can see the beautiful images that I am able to create


with the highest quality of materials for each item. I


use beautiful embossed and flocked papers, flowers and


vintage jewelry. All items are hand crafted in a smoke


free environment. They are made with inspiration


and creativity. I take pride in all the items I create.


Most of the cards have some type of embellishment on


them or some type of Vintage Jewelry. If there is


something you like but would prefer it in a different


color, please let me know. I also take special requests.


Please contact me via email at


aheartforvintage@mail.com with any questions.

Monday, May 26, 2014

Vintage Woman in Feathered Hat Greeting Card w/Rose

This is a beautiful woman wearing a beautiful Victorian inspired hat with a pink feather that has been glittered with diamond dust. I have added a flower scalloped edge with pearls added to the flowers for added beauty to the card. If you look closely to the paper you can see a bird embossed on the blue part under the roses. It is just beautiful embossed and glittered card stock. This card is 6 x 6 in size. The card has been left blank inside for you to add your own loving sentiment. My cards are made with high quality card stock and specialty papers. All cards will be packaged in a cellophane bag with an envelope and placed in a proper mailer for its protection during shipment.
You can purchase this card at the link below.

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Dee!!! I love how the blue and pink make the picture of the woman pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonya thank you so much for your kind comments, I truly appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete