Hi, my name is Dee, I create Exquisite Hand Crafted


One of a Kind Vintage, Victorian, Nostalgia Paper


Crafted Greeting Cards and Gift Tags that are


Elegant and Beautiful. These cards that I create are


just not a greeting card, they are a treasured keepsake,


that special card that you have purchased for that


special someone in your life and you know that she will


cherish it and keep it forever close to her heart. You


can see the beautiful images that I am able to create


with the highest quality of materials for each item. I


use beautiful embossed and flocked papers, flowers and


vintage jewelry. All items are hand crafted in a smoke


free environment. They are made with inspiration


and creativity. I take pride in all the items I create.


Most of the cards have some type of embellishment on


them or some type of Vintage Jewelry. If there is


something you like but would prefer it in a different


color, please let me know. I also take special requests.


Please contact me via email at


aheartforvintage@mail.com with any questions.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Vintage Young Girl Blue Jeweled any Occasion Greeting Card

This is a beautiful vintage inspired card with a young girl wearing a pretty pink sweater draped in fur holding a winter florals and is wearing a beautiful fur hat with a blue bow. She is absolutely gorgeous. I have added this blue piece of vintage jewelry which use to be an earring that no longer had a back to it so I found a use for it. I have coordinated it with a blue card stock. The card is blank inside for you to add your own loving sentiment. 
The card is 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 and comes with an envelope.
You can purchase this card at my shop listed below: 
http://www.zibbet.com/afewofmyfavoritethings

No comments:

Post a Comment